October was fantastic in terms of reaching out to the masses and educating them on cryptocurrency. It couldn’t have been possible without the army of WazirX Warriors.
Rewards worth $5500 were distributed in October
We are expecting more participation this month, as the applications are open now.
Without going astray, let’s check out some of the October highlights:
- In October, one of the most awaited events – WRX burn happened for the second time, and one of the warriors talked about it in detail through an article.
- One of the warriors made a pictorial representation of how blockchain GDP’s global impact will boost jobs by 2030.
- Crypto and blockchain-related questions were asked in the UPSC examination recently, which was covered by one of our warriors in Hindi.
Apart from these, there were:
- Giveaways hosted by some of the warriors on the 12th anniversary of Bitcoin whitepaper
- Weekly Stand up meetings were conducted, where they brainstorm on how to grow their community and what all can be done in the weeks to come.
- WazirX SEO expert – Ramprasad V shared a presentation on the best SEO practices for YouTube videos.
This month looks interesting as Bitcoin touched $15000, which is equivalent to Rs 11,09,107.50.