The one-week long PAN IIT crypto trading competition took place from November 7th to 14th, 2020. All the top IITs (IIT BHU, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur, and IIT Madras) participated in this intense crypto-trading challenge, organized by IIT Bombay and sponsored by WazirX.
Here are some of the highlights from the event:
- 800 IITians participated in this 7-day long crypto trading event.
- The top 5 winners, with the highest return on investment, won prizes worth 25,000/-
Let’s have a look at the winners:
|1st||Shreyansh Chanani||IIT Delhi|
|2nd||Bhavya Jain||IIT Bombay|
|3rd||Shivam Raj||IIT Bombay|
|5th||Lucky Kushwaha||IIT Roorkee|
Check out what they felt overall about the crypto trading competition:
I have gained a bit of crypto trading experience by participating in such competitions before. The sessions organized by WazirX prior to the competition enhanced my knowledge of Cryptos along with a better understanding of the technical analysis.– Bhavya Jain, IIT Bombay
Crypto Trading Tips by Bhavya Jain from IIT Bombay
- It is highly recommended to balance the portfolio with different currencies, to manage the risk and rewards.
- Having a brief look over the daily/weekly trend charts of crypto helps make correct trade decisions.
- As cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, securing the profits becomes a necessity before you lose them out. Once you secure a lead, it becomes important to maintain it throughout the competition.
- Adjust your trades with fellow competitors with similar portfolio return rates accordingly. This strategy can help maintain the lead to secure a podium finish.