Namaste Tribe! Day 2 of DeFi Week begins with Kava (KAVA) listing on WazirX, and you will be able to buy, sell, trade KAVA in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 14th July 2020.
What about KAVA Deposits & Withdrawals?
KAVA is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start KAVA trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit KAVA from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade KAVA in our USDT market. When you buy KAVA, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw KAVA from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw KAVA on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of KAVA traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of KAVA
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Tuesday, 14th July: 11 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 180.557 KAVA (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 115.556 KAVA (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 86.667 KAVA (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 7.222 KAVA (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 65 KAVA (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 36.111 KAVA (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 17.333 KAVA (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 5.777 KAVA (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
Kava is a DeFi platform for crypto assets. Since 2017, the Kava Labs team has used its blockchain expertise to provide solutions to Ripple, Tendermint/Cosmos, Tezos, MakerDao, and many other leading blockchain projects. Kava’s principal product is a DeFi lending platform for cryptocurrencies. The platform accepts crypto assets as collateral like BTC, XRP and ATOM. Users can instruct the platform to issue loans to themselves. (No-counter party or credit score needed.) And the loans are issued to the user in a USD-pegged stable coin called USDX.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $1.81 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $60,045,849 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $13,566,924 USD
- Circulating Supply: 33,485,395 KAVA
- Total Supply: 106,274,714 KAVA