Namaste Tribe! Groestlcoin (GRS) is listing on WazirX, and you can buy, sell, trade GRS in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 9th July 2020.
What about GRS Deposits & Withdrawals?
GRS is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start GRS trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit GRS from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade GRS in our USDT market. When you buy GRS, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw GRS from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw GRS on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of GRS traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of GRS
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Thursday, 9th July: 9 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 1736 GRS (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 1111 GRS (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 833 GRS (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 69 GRS (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 625 GRS (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 347 GRS (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 97 GRS (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 55 GRS (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
Groestlcoin is a proof of work cryptocurrency created in 2014. Designed for everyday use, Groestlcoin features an average block time of 1 minute, as opposed to Bitcoin 10, and as a consequence, has a maximum total supply that will cap out at 105 million as opposed to 21 million for Bitcoin. The main idea of creating Groestlcoin was to establish an electronic payment model that was purely based on mathematical proof. It uses the proof of work system (POW) to facilitate secure online money transactions. This is a system that is independent of influence from centralized authorities, a currency transferable electronically, and instantly at a very small fee.
Groestlcoin is mined using the Groestl algorithm. Groestl was chosen as one of the five finalists of the NIST hash function competition. It uses the same S-box as AES in a custom construction. The cryptocurrency operates as open source software on a peer-to-peer model (transactions take place directly between the payer and payee). This means that no trusted intermediary such a banks or PayPal is required to verify the details of the sender and receiver. Rather, the transactions are verified by nodes (the network of computers/users spread globally) and recorded in an open ledger referred as blockchain.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.188672 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $13,989,298 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $492,730 USD
- Circulating Supply: 75,408,804 GRS
- Total Supply: 105,000,000 GRS