Namaste Tribe! Dogecoin (DOGE) is listed on WazirX, and you can buy, sell, trade DOGE in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 10th July 2020.
What about DOGE Deposits & Withdrawals?
DOGE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started DOGE trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit DOGE from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade DOGE in our USDT market. When you buy DOGE, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw DOGE from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DOGE on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of DOGE traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of DOGE
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Friday, 10th July: 9 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 75987 DOGE (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 48632 DOGE (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 36474 DOGE (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 3039 DOGE (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 27355 DOGE (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 15197 DOGE (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 7294 DOGE (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 2431 DOGE (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
According to CoinMarketCap, Dogecoin (DOGE) is based on the popular “doge” Internet meme and features a Shiba Inu on its logo. Dogecoin has been used primarily as a tipping system on Reddit and Twitter to reward the creation or sharing of quality content. You can get tipped Dogecoin by participating in a community that uses the digital currency, or you can get your Dogecoin from a Dogecoin faucet. A Dogecoin faucet is a website that will give you a small amount of Dogecoin for free as an introduction to the currency, so that you can begin interacting in Dogecoin communities.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.003823 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $479,116,869 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $831,994,248 USD
- Circulating Supply: 125,311,597,887 DOGE