Namaste Tribe! We’re kicking off DeFi Week by listing Compound (COMP) on WazirX, and you can buy, sell, trade COMP in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun on 13th July 2020.
What about COMP Deposits & Withdrawals?
COMP is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start COMP trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit COMP from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade COMP in our USDT market. When you buy COMP , it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw COMP from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw COMP on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of COMP traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of COMP
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Monday, 13th July: 11 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 1.806 COMP (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 1.156 COMP (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 0.867 COMP (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 0.072 COMP (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 0.650 COMP (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 0.361 COMP (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 0.173 COMP (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 0.057 COMP (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
Compound (COMP) is an ERC-20 asset that powers the community governance of the Compound protocol; COMP token-holders and their delegates debate, propose, and vote on changes to the protocol. By placing COMP directly into the hands of users and applications, an increasingly large ecosystem will be able to upgrade the protocol, and will be incentivized to collectively steward the protocol into the future with good governance.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $180 USD / 13840.20 INR
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $447,544,640 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $64,672,182 USD
- Circulating Supply: 2,561,279 COMP
- Total Supply: 10,000,000 COMP