Namaste Tribe! Uniswap (UNI) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade UNI in our USDT market.
What about UNI Deposits & Withdrawals?
UNI is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started UNI trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit UNI from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade UNI in our USDT market. When you buy UNI, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw UNI from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw UNI on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Since its inception, the Uniswap Protocol (”Uniswap”) has served as trustless and highly decentralized financial infrastructure. Having proven product-market fit for highly decentralized financial infrastructure with a platform that has thrived independently, Uniswap is now particularly well-positioned for community-led growth, development, and self-sustainability. The introduction of UNI (ERC-20) serves this purpose, enabling shared community ownership and a vibrant, diverse, and dedicated governance system, which will actively guide the protocol towards the future.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $2.50 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $425,556,053 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $75,390,165 USD
- Circulating Supply: 170,000,000 UNI
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 UNI