Namaste Tribe! UMA is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade UMA in our USDT market.
UMA Listing Schedule
- Deposits — You can deposit UMA from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade UMA in our USDT market
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw UMA from your WazirX wallet
UMA, or Universal Market Access, is a protocol for the creation of synthetic assets based on the Ethereum blockchain. UMA was launched in December 2018. Synthetic assets are a class of assets that represent different, underlying assets and have the same value. UMA specifically enables its users to design and create self-executing, self-enforcing financial contracts secured by economic incentives and run them on Ethereum’s blockchain.
In essence, UMA allows counterparties to digitize and automate any real-world financial derivatives, such as futures, contracts for differences (CFDs) or total return swaps. It also enables the creation of self-fulfilling derivative contracts based on digital assets, like other cryptocurrencies.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $8.14 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $450,096,858 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $17,739,769 USD
- Circulating Supply: 55,283,018 UMA
- Total Supply: 101,072,793 UMA