Namaste Tribe! GRT is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade GRT in our USDT market.
What about GRT Deposits & Withdrawals?
GRT is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started GRT trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit GRT from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade GRT in our USDT market. When you buy GRT, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw GRT from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw GRT on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for decentralized applications that allows developers to efficiently access blockchain data. Developers can build subgraphs that define how to ingest, index, and serve blockchain data in a verifiable way. Subgraphs can be composed into a global graph of all the world’s public information. This data can be transformed, organized, and shared across applications for anyone to query with just a few keystrokes.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $1.54 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,912,049,837 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $263,409,159 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1,245,666,867 GRT
- Max Supply: 10,057,044,431 GRT
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 GRT
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.