Namaste Tribe! SushiSwap (SUSHI) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade SUSHI in our USDT market.
What about SUSHI Deposits & Withdrawals?
SUSHI is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start SUSHI trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit SUSHI from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade SUSHI in our USDT market. When you buy SUSHI, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw SUSHI from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw SUSHI on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
SushiSwap is an example of an automated market maker (AMM). An increasingly popular tool among cryptocurrency users, AMMs are decentralized exchanges which use smart contracts to create markets for any given pair of tokens. SushiSwap launched in September 2020 as a fork of Uniswap, the AMM which has become synonymous with the decentralized finance (DeFi) movement and associated trading boom in DeFi tokens.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $2.43 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $432,681,128 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $177,461,689 USD
- Circulating Supply: 176,671,724 SUSHI
- Total Supply: 176,671,724 SUSHI