Namaste Tribe! 🙏
What about CAKE Deposits & Withdrawals?
CAKE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started CAKE trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit CAKE from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade CAKE in our USDT market. When you buy CAKE, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw CAKE from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw CAKE on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
PancakeSwap is a Binance Smart Chain-based decentralized exchange (DEX) with an automated market maker (AMM) model for swapping BEP-20 tokens.
There are 3 kinds of tokens on PancakeSwap:
- FLIP: Similar to other AMM models, users will receive Liquidity Provider(LP) tokens in the form of FLIP tokens in return for providing liquidity towards the various liquidity pools available on the platform (e.g. one will receive BUSD-BNB FLIP tokens in return for providing liquidity to the BUSD-BNB liquidity pool).
- CAKE: LPs receive CAKE for staking their FLIP tokens.
- SYRUP: CAKE tokens can be staked in the SYRUP Pool to earn SYRUP. SYRUP holders will earn a portion of 25% of each CAKE block reward and give them the right to earn tokens from brand new BSC projects. SYRUP tokens can also be used for voting in platform governance, collecting fees, and the upcoming Golden Syrup lottery.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $40.02 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $6,360,190,291 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $842,735,252 USD
- Circulating Supply: 159,106,054 CAKE
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.