Namaste Tribe! Orchid (OXT) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade OXT in our USDT market.
What about OXT Deposits & Withdrawals?
OXT is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start OXT trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit OXT from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade OXT in our USDT market. When you buy OXT, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw OXT from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw OXT on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Orchid (OXT) is the native token of Orchid, a cryptocurrency-powered virtual private network (VPN). Launched in December 2019, Orchid describes itself as the world’s first incentivized, peer-to-peer privacy network.
Its aim is to overcome internet freedom limitations by using cryptocurrency payments to allow anyone to purchase bandwidth from any participating provider. This is done using so-called probabilistic nanopayments, which occur using OXT, an ERC-20 standard token on Ethereum. Regular payments to providers occur off-chain, allowing Orchid to avoid problems with congestion and gas fees on the Ethereum network. The service is pay-per-use, meaning that users only have to contribute funds when they actually connect, instead of paying monthly or annual fees.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.211666 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $77,804,984 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $3,451,385 USD
- Circulating Supply: 367,584,352 OXT
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 OXT