Namaste Tribe! 🙏
NKN/INR and NKN/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about NKN Deposits & Withdrawals?
NKN is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start NKN trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit NKN from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade NKN in our INR and USDT market. When you buy NKN, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw NKN from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw NKN from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
The New Kind of Network (NKN) envisions to further decentralize network resources by enabling internet users to “share network connections and utilize unused bandwidth”. NKN features a utility token that must be used to access the envisioned decentralized internet as it essentially is a tokenized unit of network connectivity and data transmission capability.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.2164 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $151,443,676USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $19,690,323 USD
- Circulating Supply: 700,000,000.00 NKN
- Total Supply: 700,000,000 NKN
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.