Namaste Tribe! Nervos Network (CKB) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade CKB in our USDT market.
What about CKB Deposits & Withdrawals?
CKB is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started CKB trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit CKB from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade CKB in our USDT market. When you buy CKB, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw CKB from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw CKB on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
The Nervos Network is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols. The Nervos CKB (Common Knowledge Base) is the layer 1, proof-of-work public blockchain protocol of the Nervos Network. The CKByte token (CKB) is the network’s native token and has the following use cases: State storage on the network, Miner compensation and Staking rewards.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.03005 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $739,501,761 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $46,797,743 USD
- Circulating Supply: 24,610,214,187 CKB
- Total Supply: 31,615,593,835 CKB
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.