Namaste Tribe! NEAR is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade NEAR in our USDT market.
What about NEAR Deposits & Withdrawals?
NEAR is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start NEAR trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit NEAR from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade NEAR in our USDT market. When you buy NEAR, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw NEAR from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw NEAR on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
NEAR Protocol is a decentralized application platform designed to make apps usable on the web. The network runs on a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism called Nightshade, which aims to offer scalability and stable fees.
NEAR is the native utility token that is used for:
- Fees for processing transactions and storing data.
- Running validator nodes on the network via staking NEAR tokens.
- Used for governance votes to determine how network resources are allocated.
NEAR tools include:
- NEAR SDKs which include standard data structures and testing tools for Rust and AssemblyScript.
- Gitpod for NEAR to create a zero time onboarding experience for developers.
- NEAR Wallet that lets application developers create streamlined user experiences.
- NEAR Explorer to aid with both debugging of contracts and the understanding of network performance.
- NEAR Command Line Tools to allow developers to deploy applications from local environments.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.720004 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $125,911,660 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $11,171,819 USD
- Circulating Supply: 174,876,443 NEAR
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 NEAR