Namaste Tribe! 🙏
MIR/INR and MIR/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about MIR Deposits & Withdrawals?
MIR is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start MIR trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit MIR from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade MIR in our INR and USDT market. When you buy MIR, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw MIR from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw MIR from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Mirror Protocol is a synthetic asset protocol built by Terraform Labs (TFL) on the Terra blockchain. Mirror Protocol is decentralized with the on-chain treasury and code changes governed by holders of the MIR token.
Mirrored assets are blockchain tokens that behave like “mirror” versions of real-world assets by reflecting the exchange prices on-chain. Unlike traditional tokens which serve to represent a real, underlying asset, mAssets are purely synthetic and only capture the price movement of the corresponding asset.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $3.98 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $328,136,104 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $29,972,766 USD
- Circulating Supply: 77,742,679.93 MIR
- Total Supply: 370,575,000 MIR
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.