Namaste Tribe! 🙏
MDX/INR and MDX/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about MDX Deposits & Withdrawals?
MDX is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start MDX trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit MDX from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade MDX in our INR and USDT market. When you buy MDX, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw MDX from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw MDX from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Mdex is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on Binance Smart Chain and Huobi ECO Chain. The project aims to create a high-performance DEX ecosystem and provide multichain support. Mdex strives to build a DeFi platform that integrates DEX, Initial Model Offering, and Decentralized Autonomous Organization, providing a one-stop liquidity service for their users. Users may swap assets between BSC, Ethereum and HECO via the Mdex bridge.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $1.62 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $805,698,678 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $45,386,950 USD
- Circulating Supply: 498,083,107.11 MDX
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 MDX
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.