Namaste Tribe! Maker (MKR) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade MKR in our USDT market.
MKR Listing Schedule
- Deposits — You can deposit MKR from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade MKR in our USDT market
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw MKR from your WazirX wallet
Maker (MKR) is the governance token of the MakerDAO and Maker Protocol — respectively a decentralized organization and a software platform, both based on the Ethereum blockchain — that allows users to issue and manage the DAI stablecoin. Initially conceived in 2015 and fully launched in December 2017, Maker is a project whose task is to operate DAI, a community-managed decentralized cryptocurrency with a stable value soft-pegged to the US dollar.
MKR tokens act as a kind of voting share for the organization that manages DAI; while they do not pay dividends to their holders, they do give the holders voting rights over the development of Maker Protocol and are expected to appreciate in value in accordance with the success of DAI itself. The Maker ecosystem is one of the earliest projects on the decentralized finance (DeFi) scene: the industry that seeks to build decentralized financial products on top of smart-contract-enabled blockchains, such as Ethereum.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $564.62 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $567,010,660 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $22,079,983 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1,004,234 MKR