Namaste Tribe! Kusama (KSM) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade KSM in our USDT market.
What about KSM Deposits & Withdrawals?
KSM is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started KSM trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit KSM from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade KSM in our USDT market. When you buy KSM, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw KSM from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw KSM on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Kusama is a permissionless network which aims to become a testing ground for experiments with significant changes on Polkadot. A key difference between Kusama and Polkadot is that Kusama has modified governance parameters that allow for faster network upgrades, with seven days to vote on referendums and eight days to implement those upgrades after a vote.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $247 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $2,092,086,116 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $162,675,926 USD
- Circulating Supply: 8,470,098 KSM
- Total Supply: 9,651,217 KSM
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.