Namaste Tribe! 🙏
What about KMD Deposits & Withdrawals?
KMD is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started KMD trading with enabling its deposits via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit KMD from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade KMD in our INR and USDT market. When you buy KMD, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw KMD to your Binance wallet one day after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw KMD from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Komodo is an open smart-chain platform, build on a multi-chain infrastructure. Originally created in 2014 as a fork of ZCash, it has pivoted towards being a multi-chain network with opt-in privacy features. At its core, Komodo relies on a consensus mechanism called Delayed Proof-of-Work (DPoW). At every new block on the Bitcoin network, the Komodo blockchain is backed up on the Bitcoin blockchain. This process is organized with 64 notary nodes and secured by the hash-power of the largest PoW blockchain.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $2.47 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $311,087,298 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $16,773,414 USD
- Circulating Supply: 125,795,459.57 KMD
- Max Supply: 200,000,000 KMD
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.