Namaste Tribe! JST is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade JST in our USDT market.
What about JST Deposits & Withdrawals?
JST is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start JST trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit JST from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade JST in our USDT market. When you buy JST, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw JST from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw JST on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
JUST aims to build a fair, decentralized financial system that provides stablecoin lending and governance mechanisms for users around the world. JUST is a two-token system. The first token, USDJ is a stablecoin pegged to the US Dollar at a 1:1 ratio and is generated by collateralizing TRX via JUST’s CDP portal. JST, the second token, can be used for paying interest, platform maintenance, participating in governance through voting, and other activities on the JUST platform.
JUST allows all transactions, collateralization, and governance to be transparently executed on-chain. JUST is built on the TRON Network, the largest decentralized application ecosystem, and aims to provide a set of easy-to-use and transparent financial services for all its members.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.018402 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $41,594,181 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $35,365,758 USD
- Circulating Supply: 2,260,326,706 JST
- Total Supply: 9,900,000,000 JST
- Max Supply: 9,900,000,000 JST