Namaste Tribe! Gifto (GTO) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade GTO in our USDT market.
What about GTO Deposits & Withdrawals?
GTO is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started GTO trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit GTO from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade GTO in our USDT market. When you buy GTO, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw GTO from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw GTO on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Gifto launched as a Universal Gifting Protocol, but subsequently pivoted to become an open blockchain-based platform for ‘truly universal crypto gifting”. Gifto now intends to be agnostic in regards to the used token, and social media app instead of restricting donations to GTO on the Uplive app.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.1016 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $78,235,108 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $78,235,108 USD
- Circulating Supply: 770,236,879 GTO
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 GTO
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.