Namaste Tribe! DEXE is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade DEXE in our USDT market.
What about DEXE Deposits & Withdrawals?
DEXE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started DEXE trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit DEXE from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade DEXE in our USDT market. When you buy DEXE, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw DEXE from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DEXE on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
DEXE enables the open and permissionless system. Following protocol rules and contributing resources facilitates consensus between participants. The token has two vital functions:
- Automatic buyback and distribution among insurance vault, farming rewards among token holders and burning of tokens for a % of traders’ rewards.
- Participation in DeXe DAO. It is not required to be a DEXE token holder to participate in DeXe.network and benefit from the several of its social trading functions. Moreover, DeXe is uploading DEXE smart contract into the open-source community which is free speech and is the fundamental tenants of its Memorandum. However, in order to be able to fully participate in the community, receive the voting right, contribute through proposals and benefit from the incentives inside the network, basically, to become the member of DAO, users are required to acquire DEXE.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $2.50 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $425,556,053 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $75,390,165 USD
- Circulating Supply: 170,000,000 DEXE
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 DEXE