Namaste Tribe! 🙏
What about BZRX Deposits & Withdrawals?
BZRX is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started BZRX trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit BZRX from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade BZRX in our INR and USDT market. When you buy BZRX, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw BZRX from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BZRX on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
bZx is a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol built on Ethereum which allows users to build applications designed for lenders, borrowers and traders. bZx’s token, BZRX, is a governance and utility token which captures value from protocol fee sharing, Balancer mining rewards, and the right to draw from the bZx Insurance Fund.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $1.01 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $194,157,124 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $79,606,894 USD
- Circulating Supply: 192,714,950 BZRX
- Total Supply: 1,030,000,000 BZRX
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.