Namaste Tribe! Avalanche (AVAX) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade AVAX in our USDT market.
What about AVAX Deposits & Withdrawals?
AVAX is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start AVAX trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit AVAX from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade AVAX in our USDT market. When you buy AVAX, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw AVAX from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw AVAX on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Avalanche is an umbrella platform for launching decentralized finance (DeFi) applications, financial assets, trading and other services. It aims to be something of a global assets exchange, allowing anyone to launch or trade any form of asset and control it in a decentralized manner using smart contracts and other cutting-edge technologies.
Developers at Ava Labs claim that Avalanche is the first smart contracts network to offer transaction finalization in under one second as standard. Avalanche launched its mainnet in September 2020. The platform’s native token, AVAX, performs various tasks within Avalanche and also functions as a rewards and payment system for users.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $3.65 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $89,430,051 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $16,985,262 USD
- Circulating Supply: 24,500,000 AVAX
- Total Supply: 360,000,000 AVAX
- Max Supply: 720,000,000 AVAX