Namaste Tribe! Day 4 of DeFi Week begins with Aave (LEND) listing on WazirX, and you will be able to buy, sell, trade LEND in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 16th July 2020.
What about LEND Deposits & Withdrawals?
LEND is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start LEND trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit LEND from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade LEND in our USDT market. When you buy LEND, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw LEND from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw LEND on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of LEND traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of LEND
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Thursday, 16th July: 11 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 1339.04 LEND (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 856.98 LEND (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 642.74 LEND (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 53.56 LEND (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 482.05 LEND (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 267.80 LEND (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 128.54 LEND (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 42.84 LEND (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
“Aave” is a Finnish word which translates to “ghost” in English. The ghost represents Aave’s focus of creating a transparent and open infrastructure for decentralized finance. Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol enabling the creation of money markets. Users can earn interest on deposits and borrow assets.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.241750 USD / 18.67 INR
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $288,746,312 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $18,064,378 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1,299,999,942 LEND